Do you wish to return from a career break back into Teaching?
£80 - £130 per day
Are you considering a journey back into teaching?
Let us take the first steps with you.
Have you been raising a family, travelling, taken a different career path or just taken a break? A return to the education sector is not only possible - it's easier than ever, thanks to our new programme designed for those looking to rediscover the teaching profession.
Do you remember how much you enjoyed the teaching or supporting role? It isn't all about planning and marking - it's a rewarding career, and Capita can help support you in your return.
As part of our Career Break Returners Programme, we will:
* Meet with you face to face to discuss the type of work you would like
* Give you training and development to ensure you feel more confident in the classroom - we will do this by making sure you are up to date with the current curriculum, refresh your core classroom skills and give you regular feedback and support
* Arrange a supported volunteer-based school placement, where you will be supported by the school and Capita to put your skills into practice.
* Offer ongoing support and feedback.
* Offered suitable work after successful completion of the programme
Capita Education will also offer you:
* Free additional CPD training
* Social Events to meet like minded people
* Competitive pay rates
* A dedicated consultant
* Local work in your local area
To take those first steps back into the education sector contact us today and arrange to meet with us - we look forward to welcoming you to the Capita Team.