Capita Education Resourcing are currently looking for a Year 4 Teacher for a teaching vacancy in a school in Colchester. The vacancy is to start in March
The primary school currently has a teaching job in year 4. Ofsted reports that, " teaching is good. Teachers constantly assess the pupils' progress and adjust their planning accordingly. Good support by teaching assistants is particularly beneficial to the many pupils who have special educational needs and/or disabilities, enabling the great majority of them to make good progress.Rigorous analysis of pupils' progress and monitoring of classroom practice are used well to improve teaching and learning. Accurate self-evaluation ensures that current strengths and weaknesses form the basis of a clear development plan. Together with the steady improvements over recent years and current good performance, this provides a strong basis for sustained improvement."
We are looking for an outstanding primary teacher to maintain a high standard of teaching in Year 4. You will need to be imaginative and perceptive in your teaching approach and have superb rapport building skills.
Successful Primary Teachers must have:
* QTS & eligibility to work within the UK
* Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
* Extensive subject knowledge
* Think and plan strategically
* Commitment to learning and development of pupils
* Teach at a consistently good and outstanding level
* Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
* Experienced Primary Teachers and NQTs welcome
Benefits of working through Capita Education Resourcing:
* Primary Teachers paid up to main scale
* Continued professional development for primary teachers
* Work in local Primary Schools
* Weekly pay for Primary Teachers
* Refer a friend scheme (must have worked for 25 days) and receive £100.
As DfE Quality Mark holders, Capita Education requires all primary teachers to have a fully enhanced CRB check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
If you are driven, motivated and aim to enhance the educational experience of the children that you work with, please contact Andrew on 01245 255 482 or send your CV to email@example.com
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.