Year 3 NQT/QTS Teacher Required
- Job reference: BRISYR3
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: £85 - £110 per day
- Job type: Temporary
- Sector: Primary School
- Date posted: 28/05/2012
Bristol Secondary Team - 0800 731 6872
A large and friendly Junior School in Bristol is now looking for an inspirational NQT/ QTS Year 3 teacher for the Autumn Term 2012. The school has an excellent reputation within the local community and provides an inclusive and enriched curriculum for their happy students. The school is well resourced with fantastic facilities including a large library and extra support staff to encourage an increase in achievement levels in the core subjects of numeracy and literacy. The school employs a group of enthusiastic and knowledgeable teachers that pride themselves on the progress the school has made over recent years and they are now looking for a creative and highly driven specialist to work within their lovely team. The school has a happy and nurturing ethos, centred on valuing and supporting all children. You will be working with pupils to ensure that every child makes excellent academic progress and develops key life skills.
This is a great opportunity to join this school and become part of its' wonderful team on a long term basis. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To become part of the capita supply team at this lovely Primary School you will be:-
- A dedicated KS2 specialist, with a good sense of humour and a willingness to go that extra mile.
- An NQT or QTS teacher with experience of the KS2 Curriculum
- A motivated and creative individual able to make a real contribution to this improving school
- Able to work both collaboratively as part of this fantastic team and independently
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school settings and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even if it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
- The support of a dedicated and knowledgeable Primary Consultant
- Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
- Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in out tax efficiency scheme
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
- Opportunities to join our Team-Teach training scheme as applicable
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.