Year 1 teacher required for September
- Job reference: TB-LT1
- Location: Kensington and Chelsea
- Salary: £120 - £140 per day
- Job type: Temporary
- Sector: Primary School
- Date posted: 27/06/2012
Hammersmith Primary Team - 0800 731 6871
Capita education are currently seeking a Year.1 teacher for beautiful little one form entry school in Kensigton and Chelsea. The position will be last for one term (Autum), however, as with many post like this there is potential for a longer placement for the right candidate. The school seek a professional and motivaed educator, with a passion to inspire young people. The ideal candidate should have knowledge of the new phonics framework and an in depth knowledge of the KS1 curriculum.
Capita can also offer the following:
- Fantastic pay rates
- Guaranteed more take-home pay with our Payroll provider
- Social evenings and events - great networking potential!
- Dedicated, personalised support from an experienced consultant who has in depth knowledge from personal experience working in education (Also in supply work)
- Continuous Professional Development (Including areas such as behavioural management)
If you are interested, please send us a copy of your CV as soon as possible.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on a basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assesd on merit alone.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.