Welsh Speaking 1:1 Support
- Job reference: LSA 1:1 27/4
- Location: Newport
- Salary: negotiable
- Job type: Contract
- Sector: Teaching Assistants/ Learning Support Assistants
- Date posted: 27/04/2012
Cardiff NN-SS Team - 0800 731 6873
A Welsh Medium Primary School based in the Newport area is currently looking for a Qualified Teaching Assistant to support a child who has Special Educational Needs on a 1:1 basis.
For this role, you will be expected to work well with the class teacher and be an integral part of the Early Years team. You will need to be able to implement successful behaviour management strategies to support the child in your care, as well as provide engaging activities in order to ensure that the child can learn and play effectively.
This is a great opportunity to join the exceptional teaching team at this school.
To join the Capita Supply Team at this school, you will be:
* A fluent Welsh Speaker
* A qualified Teaching Assistant
* Able to demonstrate a background of working with children who have additional learning needs
* Creative and patient in your approach to working with children
As part of the Capita Supply team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated SEN consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Great rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding teaching role please contact Alex Hartland at Capita Education Resourcing on 02920 660 290 or email your CV to email@example.com
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.