Capita Education Resourcing is recruiting for a COVER SUPERVISOR for a Secondary Comprehensive School in TRING. The School is a mixed comprehensive school for pupils between the age of 11-18. The school provides opportunities for students of all abilities to achieve high standards in a firm and caring atmosphere Everyone in School believes in promoting the core values of honesty and integrity, politeness and good manners.
This is a great opportunity to join this school and become part of its' exceptional team initially on a day to day basis with a view to enjoying a long-term opportunity. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet out total commitment to our schools and the children they support
To become part of the Capita supply team at this lovely Secondary School you will be:-
· experienced in cover supervising work
· able to manage the behaviour of pupils whilst ensuring that they are undertaking work to ensure a constructive environment;
· able to respond to any questions from pupils about process and procedures;
· dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school's policies and procedures;
· collecting any completed work after the lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher
· reporting back as appropriate using the school's agreed referral procedures on the behaviour of pupils during the class, and any issues arising.
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school setting and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
· The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
· Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
· Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
· Excellent opportunities for CPD
· Wonderful facilities at school level (delete change as applicable)
· Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme as applicable
We are also able to provide you with an excellent payroll service which enables you to maximise your earning potential.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
CER is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
For further details about this role please contact Stephen Emery in our Local office on 0800 316 2385 / 01375 301520 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.