KS2 Primary Teacher Needed from September
We Are Currently Recruiting For A KS2 Teacher In the Medway Area. Are You A KS2 Teacher Interested In Returning To Work With Capita Education Or Do You Know Of A Primary KS2 Teacher Looking For A New Opportunity?
We are looking for a Primary KS2 Teacher for a temporary, long term role to start from Sept 2012 till the end of the academic year at a popular school in the Medway area. Ideally we are looking for someone with creative, inspiring and motivating teaching skills.
This is a lovely school and has a very supportive Head Teacher who fully encourages all staff to work together as a team . As the successful candidate, you will be joining a superb teaching talent with an energetic leadership team. Attainment within the school continues to rise as a result of this.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Hold QTS
- Have experience of teaching KS2 Students
- Be passionate about providing every child with the support, tools and capacity to make outstanding progress in all areas
- Have proven success in raising student achievement and aspiration and be able to enthuse students about their learning
What can you expect as a Capita Candidate?
- Excellent rates of pay
- A wide choice of day-to-day, short-term and long-term positions
- A commitment to providing "Continuing Professional Development" and quality
- DfE Quality Mark Agency
- Your own, local, dedicated consultant
If you have the required teaching experience or you know of a teacher who would be interested in the role then please contact us.
To apply, please forward your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 01622 693545. If you want to recommend a friend or colleague* to us, please ask them to call us quoting your name.
*Capita offers a Refer a Friend Scheme whereby for every teacher you forward to us that we successfully register and place for a minimum of 20 days you will receive £100.00 from us!
If you are returning to us after working elsewhere, you qualify for the £100 bonus if you haven't worked with us within the last three months (in this case we will need to update your details). Once you have worked for 20 days within 7 weeks we will pay you £100. All rewards are subject to tax and National Insurance.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.