Teaching Assistant (Welsh Speaking)
- Job reference: WTA 11/5
- Location: Blaenau Gwent
- Salary: negotiable
- Job type: Contract
- Sector: Teaching Assistants/ Learning Support Assistants
- Date posted: 11/05/2012
Cardiff NN-SS Team - 0800 731 6873
A Welsh Medium Primary School based in Blaenau Gwent is looking for Teaching Assistants to work with them on a supply basis. This school has an exceptional teaching team and great facilities, so this is an excellent opportunity for potential Teaching Assistants who are looking for part time work. As you will be joining the school on a supply basis you will have to be comfortable and confident in your ability to work with children from nursery age up to Key Stage 2, and you may also be responsible for supporting children who have additional needs on a one-to-one basis. We are looking for versatile and enthusiastic people for this role, who have experience working with children of varying ages and abilities.
To become part of the Capita Supply Team at this lovely school, you will be:
* A fluent Welsh speaker
* Experienced with working with children in a professional environment
* Able to work well with children who have additional needs
* Able to provide support to children in a creative and innovative way
* Creative and innovative in your approach to children's learning.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated Primary Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Great rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Opportunity to join our Team-Teach scheme
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.