Teaching Assistant (SEN)
- Job reference: 8/5 TA
- Location: Cardiff
- Salary: negotiable
- Job type: Contract
- Sector: Teaching Assistants/ Learning Support Assistants
- Date posted: 08/05/2012
Cardiff NN-SS Team - 0800 731 6873
A lovely SEN School based in Cardiff is looking for an innovative Teaching Assistant (TA) or Learning Support Assistant (LSA) to work with a friendly group of children in Key Stage 3 and 4. You will be working within a great team and will have constant support from your colleagues. The children in this school benefit from a caring and supportive environment in which they can learn in an enjoyable and effective way. This school is looking for someone who shares the same values and standards they have for their children and who is happy to work with and support children on a group or 1-2-1 basis.
This is a great opportunity to join this school and become part of its' exceptional team initially on a day to day basis with a view to enjoying a long-term opportunity. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To become part of the Capita Supply Team at this school you will be:
* An experienced TA or LSA with SEN experience
* Enthusiastic and passion to work with children
* Able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
* The ability to provide care and support to children with challenging behaviour or learning difficulties
* Patient and a warming personality
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school setting and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated SEN consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Great rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding teaching role please contact Alex Hartland at Capita Education Resourcing on 02920 660 290 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.