Primary School Teaching Assistant - Key Stage 2
Rate of Pay £45-60 per Day
This outstanding primary school in north Birmingham is looking for a Teaching Assistant to work with Key Stage 2 children who has a real passion for numeracy and Literacy This is a great opportunity to work as part of their committed team, where you will benefit from the support of a fabulous Head Teacher who makes it a priority to ensure that the Every Child Matters Agenda is rolled out in their school. Not to m mention a wonderful school ethos and lovely staff.
The post will require working with children of various abilities so a patient and creative approach to inspired learning is essential. You will be a Level 3 Qualified Teaching Assistant with a wealth of Key Stage 2 experience gained in a mainstream school.
This position requires a long-term commitment. This great opportunity and time to join this school cover for 5 days per week. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet out total commitment to our schools and the children they support
To become part of the Capita supply team at this lovely primary school you will be: -
* A Level 3 Qualified Teaching Assistant with mainstream school experience
* Able to demonstrate that you can fully engage and support the children that you work with
* A warm and charismatic personality
* Happy to ensure that at the end of the day and the classroom is left tidy
* Able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school setting and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even if it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from: -
* The support of a dedicated Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Wonderful facilities at school level
* Opportunity to join our training scheme as applicable
If you are interested in this opportunity then please email Alison Cline-Williams at email@example.com
or call on 0121 616 3240.
Keep more of your hard earned pay by using Capita Education Resourcing's approved payroll partner. We guarantee to increase your take-home pay compared to PAYE by off-setting legitimate business expenses against your income. Details provided upon application.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.