Teaching Assistant (Day to Day Supply)
- Job reference: D2D 20/4
- Location: Cardiff
- Salary: negotiable
- Job type: Contract
- Sector: Teaching Assistants/ Learning Support Assistants
- Date posted: 20/04/2012
Cardiff NN-SS Team - 0800 731 6873
Capita are looking for dedicated Teaching Assistants in Cardiff and the surrounding areas to cover day to day sickness within schools. There are many advantages to day to day cover and if you are a Teaching Assistant who enjoys the flexibility and freedom of managing your weeks day by day then this will be the perfect solution for you.
Capita are one of the main suppliers for schools in South Wales and we can offer Teaching Assistants the chance to manage their own schedules on a weekly basis.
We work with Nursery, Primary, Secondary and SEN schools, as well as Welsh Medium Schools and so we can find work that is suitable for your individual interest.
To join the Capita Supply Team you will be:
* Able to demonstrate a background of working with children
* An energetic and enthusiastic individual
* Happy to go the extra mile
* Passionate about working with children and committed to providing them with the highest quality of care
* Able to work well as a team as well as use your own initiative
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated Primary Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Great rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Opportunity to join our Team-Teach scheme
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding teaching role please contact Alex Hartland at Capita Education Resourcing on 02920 660 290 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.