Teachers - KS2 Teachers needed
- Job reference: TBKS2
- Location: Kensington and Chelsea
- Salary: £115 - £130 per annum
- Job type: Temporary
- Sector: Primary School
- Date posted: 17/04/2012
Hammersmith Primary Team - 0800 731 6871
Teachers - KS2 Teachers Needed
Capita Education is seeking applications from fantastic teachers for numerous Key Stage Two vacancies in schools throughout South West London due to the current increase in demand in this area. Capita Education is currently working with a number of Outstanding schools with vibrant, forward looking internal communities in the boroughs of Westminster, Wandsworth and Kensington & Chelsea.
The ideal candidates need to be experienced in teaching across the Key Stage Two framework, as well as being flexible and inclusive educators with expert behaviour management skills. Candidates should also possess strong communication skills as some pupils have English as a second language.
In return, Capita can offer the following:
- Fantastic pay rates
- Guaranteed more take-home pay with our Payroll provider
- Social evenings and events - great networking potential!
- Dedicated, personalised support from an experienced consultant who has in depth knowledge from personal experience working in education (Also in supply work)
- Continuous Professional Development (Including areas such as behavioural management)
- Huge school network, owing to the size of Capita Education Resourcing
If you are interested, please send us a copy of your CV as soon as possible.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on a basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.