Capita Education Resourcing are currently looking for a Teacher of the deaf or a qualified teacher that is interested in being trained to become a teacher of the deaf. The Teaching vacancy in Grays, Thurrock LEA.
This primary school in Grays currently has a vacancy to fill. The vacancy is for a teacher of the deaf to work along side two other experienced teachers. The school is also willing to train a teacher for two years to become a teacher of the deaf.
Ofsted reports that the school is "maintaining high standards" and "provides well-chosen and worthwhile learning experiences across a very broad curriculum, giving good attention to pupils' creative development".
We are looking for a teacher with SEN skills or someone who is keen to help to raise teaching standards in their Year 1 class. The vacancy is full time and is to start immediately for two terms maybe longer. Are you a teacher that can deliver to the highest level with the ability to fit into a successful and supporting team?
Successful Primary Teachers must have:
* QTS & eligibility to work within the UK
* Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
* Extensive subject knowledge
* Think and plan strategically
* Commitment to learning and development of pupils
* Teach at a consistently good and outstanding level
* Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
* Experienced Primary Teachers and NQTs welcome
Benefits of working through Capita Education Resourcing:
* Primary Teachers paid up to main scale
* Continued professional development for primary teachers
* Work in local Primary Schools
* Weekly pay for Primary Teachers
* Refer a friend scheme (must have worked for 25 days) and receive £100.
As DfE Quality Mark holders, Capita Education requires all primary teachers to have a fully enhanced CRB check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
If you are driven, motivated and aim to enhance the educational experience of the children that you work with, please contact Andrew on 01245 255 482 or send your CV to email@example.com
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.