It is important that all children can have access to a balanced curriculum in order to achieve emotional well-being and improved life chances. Teaching the VI requires the ability to determine the needs of a child and an understanding of how to break down barriers to learning. Our school has an ethos of achievement and inclusivity which for the right candidate will be an interesting and rewarding place to work.
If you have:
* A suitable qualification in VI
* Experience of teaching and/or supporting VI children
* The determination to achieve the best for the pupils you are working with
We want to hear from you!
In return you will receive:
* The support of a dedicated SEN Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice, not only at this school, but others in the Salford area
* Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Wonderful facilities in a newly built state of the Art school
* Opportunity to join our Team Teach training scheme
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
, or to hear about our other interesting and varied vacancies, call 0161 274 7495 for an informal chat.
Keep more of your hard earned pay by using Capita Education Resourcing's approved payroll partner. We guarantee to increase your take-home pay compared to PAYE by off-setting legitimate business expense against your income. Details to be provided upon application.
Capita Education Resourcing is and accredited Quality Mark Company.
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.