THE ISLE OF SHEPPEY ACADEMY
TEACHER OF SCIENCE
COMMENCING SEPTEMBER 2012
Capita Education is currently working in partnership with the Isle of Sheppey Academy for a Teacher of Science to start in the new term of September 2012.
The Isle of Sheppey Academy is a new Academy for girls and boys aged 11-19. In September 2009, education on the Isle of Sheppey in Kent was transformed when the Academy. The Academy has achieved outstanding results at GCSE and A-Level and results have continued to improve within a safe, happy, modern and inspiring learning environment.
With GCSE results rising within the Academy at a higher rate than the national average, The Isle of Sheppey Academy requires an innovative and enthusiastic teacher of science who is able to provide knowledge and guidance in order to continue raising and improving attainment particularly within GCSE and A-Level students through strong leadership and management.
In return the Academy offers:
- A generous retention package for those teachers who achieve 3 good or better internal lesson observations using the Ofsted criteria during 2012-2013
- Relocation package such as interest free loan for deposit
- Secondments with Dulwich College, their sponsor, are a possibility for an outstanding teacher
- Support for MA in Teaching and Learning, plus a tailored CPD programme.
- £54m purpose built brand new school opening in March 2013
- Hold QTS Teaching Qualification
- Outstanding subject knowledge (Science)
- Possess excellent student behaviour management
- Creative and forward thinking individual
- Evidence of successful and excellent classroom practice
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check being undertaken before the position commences.
For more information about the school and to apply online please contact Tracy Wisdom on 0800 731 8883 or e-mail your CV to email@example.com
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.