JOB TITLE: Teacher of Religious Studies to KS3 and 4
SETTING: Secondary School
TYPE OF ROLE: Permanent - Full Time
An outstanding Grammar School in Maidstone, Kent is looking for a Teacher of Religious Studies with the ability to inspire and motivate pupils towards maintaining their high levels of achievement.
This school takes pupils from the ages of eleven to eighteen, selecting students from the top 25% of the ability range. They offer a wide range of exam courses, GCSEs and A-Levels. In 1995 the Financial Times described this school as the top state-run school in the town, offering all students excellent opportunities at higher education or employment, should they wish to take them up. They regularly send students to the Universities of Oxford and Cambridge.
You will be working as part of the Humanities department at the school who actively support all members of their team. The department offers a wealth of resources for learning and there are opportunities for the right candidate to progress.
The school are looking for a teacher with a passion for teaching Religious Studies who uses innovative methods of delivering their lessons.
This is a great opportunity to join this outstanding school and become a part of its' exceptional team.
To be considered for this role you will have the following qualities:
- An NQT or QTS Religious Studies Teacher with a real passion for your subject
- Have the ability to lead classes with pace and sufficient challenge
- Able to inspire and motivate pupils towards maintaining their high levels of achievement
- A great role model with a real sense of responsibility for the outcomes of your pupils
- Used to working as part of a team to enhance the overall abilities of pupils across the school
- Approachable and have a calm and communicative approach to problem solving
- Able to demonstrate the ability to make Religious Studies fun, inspiring and encourage results
In return, the school will offer you the opportunity to work in a supportive and professional team.
If you would be interested in joining this fast paced and dynamic environment and being part of this schools future, forward your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 01622 693545 for more information
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.