DO YOU WANT TO LIVE BY THE COAST?
ARE YOU A QUALIFIED TEACHER OF ICT?
Teacher of ICT, Ramsgate, Kent
MPS or UPS
This academy based in Ramsgate, Kent is currently recruiting for a Teacher of ICT for September 2012.
This is an exciting time for the Academy, which has recently had a change of leadership, as many positive moves have happened. Ofsted have noted that the new leadership is fully supportive and committed to the future of the school. At school, all students are treated as adults. Its inclusive ethos is valued by all members of the school community.
The Academy has a specialism within the Creative Arts and Enterprise, therefore creating a challenging environment in which to raise standards of achievement in the areas of Art and Design, Music, Dance, Drama and Enterprise.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an inspirational and dynamic Teacher of ICT who can deliver lessons that will challenge and reward students. You will be an imaginative and forward thinking classroom practitioner:
- Deliver good and outstanding teaching practises as the norm
- Support the ICT Department in its aim to continually improve results
- Implement changes and developments in the National Curriculum
- Create a supportive and high performing learning environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have the ability to lead classes with pace and sufficient challenge
- Have a commitment to understanding the Academies academic standing and sharing the long-term aims for continuous improvement
- Be forward thinking and imaginative
In return, the school will offer you the opportunity to work in a supportive and professional team, within a state of the art learning environment and career progression. You will benefit from the very latest in ICT.
If you would be interested in joining this fast paced and dynamic environment and being part of this schools future, forward your details to email@example.com
or call 01622 693545 for more information.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.