JOB TITLE: Science Teacher KS3, 4 and 5
SETTING: Secondary School
TYPE OF ROLE: Permanent - Full Time
A prominent Grammar School in Medway, Kent is looking for an experienced Science Specialist with the ability to encourage and inspire high levels of learning.
This school thrives on a history of providing excellent education and the current Head Teacher's vision is to see students flourish and succeed by receiving an educaiton that focuses on the learning process and is based on respect between pupils and staff.
You will be working as part of a large Science department at the school who actively support all members of their team. The department offers a wealth of resources for learning and there are opportunities for the right candidate to progress to positions of leadership.
The school are looking for an innovative Teacher of Science who can utilise different methods of bringing experiments to life!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an inspirational and dynamic Teacher of Science who can deliver lessons that will challenge and reward students. You should be able to:
- Deliver good and outstanding teaching practices as the norm
- Support the Science Departments in its aim to continually improve results
- Implement changes and developments in the National Curriculum
- Create a supportive and high performing learning environment
This post is suitable for both an FE qualified teacher or an experienced secondary teacher.
Knowledge, Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have the ability to lead classes with pace and sufficient challenge
- Have a commitment to understanding the Academies academic standing and sharing the long-term aims for continuous improvement
- Be forward thinking and imaginative
In return, the school will offer you the opportunity to work in a supportive and professional team, within a state of the art learning environment and career progression.
If you would be interested in joining this fast paced and dynamic environment and being part of this schools future, forward your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 01622 693545 for more information.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.