JOB TITLE: Teacher of Art & Design
SETTING: Secondary School
RATE OF PAY: £90 per day
TYPE OF ROLE: Long Term
A recently modernised school in Swindon is looking for a qualified teacher or NQT of Art and Design to join their team to inspire and motivate pupils towards learning who are largely of mixed abilities.
This school are looking for a strong teacher capable of inspiring and keeping pupils task orientated. Ofsted recently reported that this is a good school which works hard to ensure all students succeed.
You will be working as part of a supportive Art department at the school. The department offers a wealth of resources for learning and there are opportunities for the right candidate to progress.
The school are looking for a teacher with a passion for teaching Art & Design who can utilise creative methods of educating pupils in the beauty of still life, portraits and sculpture.
This is a great opportunity to join this school and become a part of its' exceptional team initially on long term basis with a view to enjoying a permanent opportunity. Capita are looking for an exceptional candidate for this role in order to meet our total commitment to our schools and the pupils they support.
To become part of the Capita supply team at this local Secondary School you will be:
* An NQT or QTS Art & Design Teacher with a real passion for your subject
* Able to inspire and motivate pupils of mixed abilities to enjoy and improve their confidence with Maths
* A strong classroom manager with the ability to use inspirational techniques to create order and deal with challenges
* A great role model with a real sense of responsibility for the outcomes of your pupils
* Used to working as part of a team to enhance the overall abilities of pupils across the school
* Approachable and have a calm and communicative approach to problem solving
* Prepared to commit to this fabulous supply opportunity initially on a day to day basis with a view to more long term opportunities
* Able to demonstrate the ability to make Art fun, inspiring and encourage results
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
* Good rates of pay
* Excellent CPD opportunities
* Cost of CRB reimbursed after 20 days worked
* Rewards via our 'Refer a Friend Scheme'
Keep more of your hard earned pay by using Capita Education Resourcing's approved payroll partner. We can help you keep more of your earnings through tax efficient payment methods. Details provided on application.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding teaching role please contact Sabrina Norris at Capita Education Resourcing on 01622 693545 or email Sabrina.email@example.com
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.