Teacher for EBD School
- Job reference: Teacher 3/5
- Location: Rhondda Cynon Taff
- Salary: negotiable
- Job type: Contract
- Sector: Teaching Assistants/ Learning Support Assistants
- Date posted: 03/05/2012
Cardiff NN-SS Team - 0800 731 6873
A Primary School who specialise in working with children who have challenging behaviour and EBD, is looking for a Teacher to join the teaching team on a supply basis. This is a dynamic and rewarding place to work, and you will be well supported by a fantastic management team. You will be responsible for delivering the curriculum in an engaging and innovative way to a small class of children who have challenging behaviour, and therefore you must be creative and patient in your approach to teaching. You will work alongside qualified Teaching Assistants who will help you to manage behaviour and will support your teaching.
This could be just the right time to join the teaching team at this lovely SEN school, initially on supply, with a view to enjoying a long-term opportunity. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To become part of the Capita Supply Team at this rewarding SEN school, you will be:
* An experienced and qualified Teacher
* Able to engage children who have challenging behaviour effectively
* Able to demonstrate that you have worked with children who have EBD
* Confident that you can provide support to children in a creative and innovative way
* Calm and patient in stressful situations
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated Primary Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Great rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Opportunity to join our Team-Teach scheme
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding teaching role please contact Alex Hartland at Capita Education Resourcing on 02920 660 290 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.