SUPPLY TEACHER JOBS IN THE CANTERBURY AREA, KENT
Are you a Qualified Teacher looking for temporary teaching jobs?
Capita Education Resourcing is currently recruiting for experienced secondary Teachers to take on short and long-term teaching jobs within the Canterbury area of Kent. We are now working with a number of secondary schools in the Canterbury area and due to demand are looking to recruit qualified Teachers.
Supply teaching can be a rewarding experience. It is an ideal way to gain exposure to different schools, systems and age ranges to strengthen your CV, or to build your confidence in the classroom prior to taking on a permanent role.
By joining Capita Education we can offer you the following benefits:
- Excellent rates of pay (paid weekly) with the opportunity to work through a limited company to gain more from your daily rate.
- A wide choice of temporary and permanent position
- A commitment to providing "Continuing Professional Development" and training
- Access to free resources - e.g. numeracy/literacy guides located in your local office
- A friendly, dedicated and specialist recruitment consultant to support you
- A recommend a friend scheme with £100 bonus*
*Terms and conditions apply
If you are interested in applying for Supply Teaching jobs in the Canterbury area or would be interested in hearing about other teaching jobs in the Kent area then please contact Tara Lancaster on 01622 693545 or send your CV to email@example.com
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark Company.
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.