Supply Teachers Required, Dartford Area, Kent
Commencing: September 2012
Salary: £95 - £115 per day
Do you like the idea or becoming a regular supply teacher for one school rather than visiting different schools on a daily basis?
Capita Education has recently started working in partnership with this vibrant secondary school located in the Dartford area of Kent. We are currently seeking motivated and dynamic Supply Teachers to cover ad hoc supply within the school. Ideally we are looking for an individual who can offer experience across subject areas and love the challenge of working within different areas of the school during the day.
Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support. To that end, you must meet the following requirements:
- Hold QTS Teaching Qualification
- Deliver consistently good or outstanding lessons with classroom presence
- The ability to easily adapt your teaching style to varying subjects and also the varying ability ranges
- Creative, driven and a strong commitment to excellence
- Possess excellent student behaviour management
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school settings and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
- The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
- Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level ranging from day to day cover and long-term assignments
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
Keep more of your hard earned pay by using Capita Education Resourcing's approved payroll partner. We can help you keep more of your earnings through tax-efficient payment methods. Details provided upon application.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding teaching role please contact Tara Lancaster at Capita Education Resourcing on 01622 693545 or email email@example.com
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.