We have exciting opportunities for Supply Teachers for September!
Do you have what it takes to work for one of the leading supply agencies in the UK?
Do you have QTS in Music and looking for a challenging yet rewarding teaching role in Manchester?
Have you taught Key Stage 3 and 4 within a secondary school in the UK?
Do strive to keep learning fresh and exciting for students and possess the core competencies to engage students at all levels?
If so, we have just the supply roles for you...
Three of our top performing secondary schools in South Manchester are looking for Supply Teachers with superb teaching records in Music. These secondary schools are looking for Supply Teachers to work with large groups of Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 pupils and become part of their friendly and, well supported, teams.
To become part of the Capita supply team, you will be:
* A QTS within Music
* Able to provide support to pupils with varying challenges in a creative, fun, innovative way
* Able to work as part of a team or on your own initiative
What can you expect from Capita in return?
* The support of a dedicated, experienced, Secondary Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice, not only at these schools, but others around Greater Manchester
* Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Wonderful facilities at secondary school level
* Opportunity to join our Team Teach training scheme
Please send your CV to email@example.com
, or to hear about our other interesting and varied vacancies, call 0161 274 8524 for an informal chat.
Keep more of your hard earned pay by using Capita Education Resourcing's approved payroll partner. We guarantee to increase your take-home pay compared to PAYE by off-setting legitimate business expense against your income. Details to be provided upon application.
Capita Education Resourcing is and accredited Quality Mark Company.
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.