A rewarding and supportive Pupil Referral Unit in Bristol are looking for an experienced QTS Teachers to work with their pupils on a supply basis. The school currently caters for pupils that are permanently excluded or at risk of being excluded from mainstream schools. All staff are extremely experienced and provide their pupils with an enriched curriculum in the hope of integrating them back in to mainstream education. The school is now looking for a number of teachers to work on both a day-to-day and long term basis with the pupils and are looking for individuals with experience of working either within a Pupil Referral Unit or an EBD School. You will be responsible for delivering calm and inspiring lessons for a number of different subjects to pupils aged between 11 and 16 years.
This is a great opportunity to join this school and become part of its' supportive team initially on a day to day basis with a view to enjoying a long term opportunity. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To become part of the Capita Supply Team at this lovely school, you will need to be:
* A qualified teacher with experience of working within the SEN Sector, either within PRUs or EBD Schools
* Able to work well with children with challenging behaviour
* An engaging and inspiring individual
* Patient and creative in your approach to teaching
* Able to work well as part of a team as well as able to use your own initiative
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school settings and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even if it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated SEN consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Great rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Sarah Whitby at Capita Education Resourcing on 0117 302 1700 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.