A rewarding SEN school specialising in EBD is looking for an Instructor to work closely with small classes of children and become part of their friendly and well-supported teaching team. As an instructor you will be responsible for ensuring that the children are able to enjoy learning in a safe and supportive environment, whether this be through delivering lessons yourself or supporting a teacher. You will be working with children of varying ages and abilities and so a flexible and positive approach will be necessary. The school is ideally looking for somebody who has a lot of teaching experience and strong behaviour management skills, to join them on a supply basis.
To become part of the Capita Supply Team at this SEN School you will be:
* An experienced Instructor with SEN experience
* Able to demonstrate that you have worked with children with EBD
* A strong classroom manager with the ability to use inspirational techniques to create order and deal with challenges
* Approachable and have a calm and communicative nature
* Able to support the school learning policies and become an active member of the teaching team
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated SEN Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Great rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding teaching role please contact Alex Hartland at Capita Education Resourcing on 02920 660 290 or email your CV to email@example.com
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.