A supportive school for children with Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties are looking for experienced Teaching Assistants to join their exceptional team on a supply basis. The school is looking for individuals with experience of working within Specialist Schools who are confident in working one to one with challenging pupils aged between 11 and 16. You will be working with children who face a number of challenges, many of which are on the Autistic Spectrum, so we are looking for resilient, hardworking individuals with positive 'can-do' attitude. The school has an excellent reputation for catering to the individual needs of the children in their care and ensuring that they can learn and play in a safe and caring environment.
This is a great opportunity to join this school and become part of its' wonderful team initially on a day to day basis with a view to enjoying a long term opportunity. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To become part of the Capita Supply Team at this lovely school, you will need to be:
* An experienced SEN Teaching Assistant, with experience of working in Specialist Schools
* Able to work well with children who have Special Educational Needs
* An engaging and inspiring individual
* Patient and creative in your approach to supporting individuals
* Able to work well as part of a team as well as able to use your own initiative
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school settings and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even if it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated SEN consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Great rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Sarah Whitby at Capita Education Resourcing on 0117 302 1700 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.