Secondary EBD Teacher
- Job reference: EBDSEC01
- Location: Greater Manchester
- Salary: £650 - £750 per week
- Job type: Permanent
- Sector: Special Education Needs (SEN)
- Date posted: 04/05/2012
Manchester NN-SS Team - 0800 731 6873
EBD Secondary Teacher (KS3 specialist)
We are looking for a Secondary EBD Teacher to help inspire and increase the confidence of the pupils within the given classroom. A background in teaching core subjects would be beneficial, although applications are being sought from candidates with experience of delivering SEAL strategies successfully across the curriculum
- You have experience of working in either an SEN School or Unit for a minimum of three months
- You are passionate about improving the life chances of children and young adults
- You are caring, patient and trustworthy
- You are resilient and have a good sense of humour
- You understand and can implement successful strategies for teaching pupils with EBD
- You have the ability to provide support to children with varying challenges
- You are a team player
- A Team Teach certificate
- PECS training
In return you will:
- Work in a rewarding sector if education
- Receive very competitive rates of pay
- Receive great support from the school
- Work with a dedicated consultant who has over 15 years teaching and SEN advisory background who will advise and support you throughout your placement
- Gain the opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme and various CPD opportunities throughout the year
This position will be as and when required and so the applicant needs to be flexible to work day to day and long term.
Please email your CV along with a personal statement detailing how you feel you fit the criteria.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.