JOB TITLE: Teacher of Science
SETTING: Secondary School
RATE OF PAY:
TYPE OF ROLE: Permanent - Full Time
A large school in Medway, Kent is looking for a qualified teacher or NQT of Science to join their team and instill inspiration and motivation in their pupils towards learning who are largely of mixed abilities.
This school recently adopted Academy status and are looking for a strong teacher capable of inspiring and keeping pupils task orientated. They aim to provide a broad and balanced education through an appropriate and relevant curriculum in accordance with the needs of the pupils whilst fulfilling statutory requirements, and to provide a safe, orderly and caring environment ensuring equality of access for all pupils, staff and members of the community
You will be working as part of a large Science department at the school who actively support all members of their team. The department offers a wealth of resources for learning and there are opportunities for the right candidate to progress.
The school are looking for a teacher with a passion for teaching Science who can utilise creative methods of educating pupils in the art of Physics, Chemistry and Biology
This is an excellent opportunity for an inspirational and dynamic Teacher of Science who can deliver lessons that will challenge and reward students. You should be:
* An NQT or QTS Science Teacher with a real passion for your subject
* Able to inspire and motivate pupils of mixed abilities to enjoy and improve their confidence with Maths
* A strong classroom manager with the ability to use inspirational techniques to create order and deal with challenges
* A great role model with a real sense of responsibility for the outcomes of your pupils
* Used to working as part of a team to enhance the overall abilities of pupils across the school
* Approachable and have a calm and communicative approach to problem solving
* Able to demonstrate the ability to make Science fun, inspiring and encourage results
In return, the school will offer you the opportunity to work in a supportive and professional team, within a well resourced learning environment and career progression.
If you would be interested in being part of this schools future, forward your details to email@example.com
or call 01622 693545 for more information.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.