Temporary Teacher of Science, Ramsgate, Kent
£95 - £115 per Day
This academy based in Ramsgate, Kent is currently recruiting for a Teacher of Science for September 2012 to cover a maternity leave.
This is an exciting time for the Academy, which has recently had a change of leadership, as many positive moves have happened. Ofsted have noted that the new leadership is fully supportive and committed to the future of the school. At school, all students are treated as adults. Its inclusive ethos is valued by all members of the school community.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an inspirational and dynamic Teacher of Science who can deliver lessons that will challenge and reward students. You should be able to:
- Deliver good and outstanding teaching practises as the norm
- Support the Science Department in its aim to continually improve results
- Implement changes and developments in the National Curriculum
- Create a supportive and high performing learning environment.
This post is suitable for both a Newly Qualified Teacher or an experienced teacher.
Knowledge, Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have the ability to lead classes with pace and sufficient challenge and inspire students within Science
- Have experience of teaching Science across all ages and ability levels
- Have a commitment to understanding the Academies academic standing and sharing the long-term aims for continuous improvement
-Be forward thinking and imaginative
In return, the school will offer you the opportunity to work in a supportive and professional team, within a state of the art learning environment and career progression.
If you would be interested in joining this fast paced and dynamic environment and being part of this schools future, forward your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 01622 693545 for more information.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.