Key Stage 3-4
Daily Rate £100-150
We are currently looking for a enthusiastic NQT or QTS Teacher of Science for a maternity placement in a lovely Secondary School in Solihull. The school requires a confident teacher of general science who is passionate about their subject and able to teach KS3&4 chemistry, physics and biology. This is truly an exciting opportunity for a good teacher to join a successful and solid Science department at a high achieving School.
You will initially be working 5 days a week on supply basis, this may well develop into a contract with the school for the full Maternity leave. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet out total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To become part of the Capita supply team at this local Secondary School you will be: -
* Secondary school teaching qualification with a specialism in Science
* Passionate, with excellent subject knowledge
* Ability to engage and inspire students
* Experience of tracking pupil progress
* Delivering KS3/4 Science
* The flexibility to get involved with extra curricular activities
* Commitment to the school and its students
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school setting and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from: -
* The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Wonderful facilities at school level
We are also able to provide you with an excellent payroll service which enables you to maximise your earning potential.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
CER is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
For further details about this role please contact Claire Warburton on 01216163240 or send your CV to email@example.com
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.