Romanian Speaking TA Urgently Required
Rate £50-70 per Day
This Inner City Nursery School is looking for a Romanian Speaking Teaching Assistant with a real affinity for Literacy and Numeracy. You will be working with small groups of children that have English as an additional language. You must be fluent in Romanian in order to support their learning, so a patient, supportive and creative approach to inspired learning and care is essential. The school is located in the heart of its community. This position is to start A.S.A.P until the end of the July 2012 Term.
You will have a unique approach for every child and inspire them to try new things with confidence. You will be a Level 3 Qualified TA with a wealth of Foundation through to KS 2 experience gained in a mainstream school. As well as being fluent in Romanian
This is a great opportunity and time to join this creative school, initially day to day on supply which could turn into a long-term opportunity. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet out total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To become part of the Capita supply team at this Outstanding three form form entry Central Birmingham you will be: -
* Level 3 Qualified Teaching Assistant with some experience working with EAL
Able to demonstrate you can fully engage children in learning and play as part of their overall school experience
* A fun and engaging TA that supports children to tackle more challenging work
* Tidy minded and ensure the classroom is left neatly at the end of the day
* Able to support the school learning policies and become an active member of the support team
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school setting and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
* The support of a dedicated "Primary Consultant"
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Wonderful facilities at school level e.g. lovely staffroom, great children, friendly Head Teacher, AWR benefits (applicable after 12 weeks)
* Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme as applicable
If you are interested in this opportunity then please email Alison Cline-Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call on 0121 616 3240.
Keep more of your hard earned pay by using Capita Education Resourcing's approved payroll partner. We guarantee to increase your take-home pay compared to PAYE by off-setting legitimate business expenses against your income. Details provided upon application.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.