Work Location UK - England - Kent
Office Location Maidstone
Employment Type Permanent, Full Time
Experienced Recruitment Consultant Required - Maidstone, Kent.
Capita Education Resourcing are seeking to appoint a Recruitment Consultant for our existing team based in Maidstone. Working within our Secondary School business, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing an outstanding level of service to both our clients & candidates. By maintaining and building new strong links and working relationships with your Schools, you will assist them in recruiting Teachers; TA's and support staff to meet their needs. We are not looking for second best in this appointment; you must be a driven Recruitment Consultant who can be the best in the industry.
As one of the largest suppliers of services to schools in the UK, Capita can offer successful candidates an exciting career path, training & development and good earning potential. To be successful you will need to:
- Be confident in talking to schools & candidates on the phone
- Have the ability to develop your business through face-to-face meetings
- Able to provide an outstanding level of service to our clients
- Have an outgoing personality, professional outlook and drive to succeed
- Be committed to working long hours from 7.15am - 5.30pm
Capita Education Resourcing is one of the leading education recruitment companies in the UK. We work with thousands of schools every week, placing Teachers, Cover Supervisors and Classroom Assistant's into temporary and permanent positions from our 19 offices. We are part of the Capita Group, a FTSE 100 company with over 46,000 employees.
With recent investment, plans for expansion and new positions being created it's an exciting time to work for us. We offer a market leading financial and benefits package including: basic salary depending on experience, open ended commission scheme and award winning benefits such as:
- Ongoing professional development
- 30 days annual leave plus your birthday off
- Breakfast on us every day and fruit in all offices
- Friday drinks policy (or lunch if you don't fancy drinks)
- Reduced hours in the school holidays
- Pension Scheme, Healthcare Scheme, Share Scheme, Childcare Vouchers and access to Capita Value giving discounts on shopping, gym membership, etc.
- Week long induction and ongoing training modules
- Yearly national competition (this years prizes are trips to Paris, Barcelona and Rome)
- National Capita Conference (Awards party including sit down meal, overnight stay in London and free bar)
- Marketing department
- Promotional opportunities with Capita Education Resourcing and the Capita Group.
- Previous Recruitment experience essential
- Education Recruitment background an advantage
- Personal Attributes
- Driven, target orientated, dedicated, professional
For more information or to apply, please forward your CV and a covering letter outlining your experience to Tara Lancaster, Divisional Manager on email@example.com
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.