Capita Education Resourcing are currently looking for an Reception Teacher for a teaching job in a Church of England school in Basildon
The school provides a good education for its pupils within a caring and welcoming community. There is a calm, supportive and respectful ethos throughout the school, where pupils from many backgrounds co-exist very happily. Very good relationships between staff and pupils are present everywhere, guided by strong links with the local church. Parents and carers appreciate the school's work and their evaluations are overwhelmingly positive.
We are looking for a teacher with strong 'creative learning' skills to help a raise teaching standards in their reception class. The vacancy is full time and is to start immediately for two terms maybe longer. Are you a teacher that can deliver to the highest level with the ability to fit into a successful and supporting team?
Successful Primary Teachers must have:
* QTS & eligibility to work within the UK
* Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
* Extensive subject knowledge
* Think and plan strategically
* Commitment to learning and development of pupils
* Teach at a consistently good and outstanding level
* Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
* Experienced Primary Teachers and NQTs welcome
Benefits of working through Capita Education Resourcing:
* Primary Teachers paid up to main scale
* Continued professional development for primary teachers
* Work in local Primary Schools
* Weekly pay for Primary Teachers
* Refer a friend scheme (must have worked for 25 days) and receive £100.
As DfE Quality Mark holders, Capita Education requires all primary teachers to have a fully enhanced CRB check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
If you are driven, motivated and aim to enhance the educational experience of the children that you work with, please contact Andrew on 01245 255 482 or send your CV to email@example.com
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.