QTS SEN PRU Teacher
- Job reference: PRUSW
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: £95 - £110 per day
- Job type: Temporary
- Sector: Special Education Needs (SEN)
- Date posted: 03/08/2012
Bristol Primary Team - 0800 731 6871
A small Pupil Referral Unit in Central Bristol is looking for experienced Special Needs teachers to join their wonderful team on a supply basis. The school provides children with a structured and supportive environment with the ultimate aim of integrating pupils back to mainstream settings. You will be working with a number of challenging pupils aged between 11 and 16 and teaching a variety of subjects both on a day to day and long term basis. The school is looking for individuals with experience of working within Pupil Referral Units or EBD schools that have a calm and collected approach to the lessons they deliver. The school consists of a large number of both teaching and support staff and a warm and experienced Head Teacher. The school has an excellent reputation for catering to the individual needs of the children in their care and ensuring that they can learn and play in a safe and caring environment.
This is a great opportunity to join this school and become part of its' wonderful team initially on a day to day basis with a view to enjoying a long term opportunity. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To become part of the Capita Supply Team at this lovely school, you will need to be:
* An experienced SEN Teacher, with experience of working in Specialist Schools, either EBD Schools or PRUs.
* Able to work well with children who have Special Educational Needs, differentiating lessons accordingly
* An engaging and inspiring individual
* Patient and creative in your approach to supporting individuals
* Able to work well as part of a team as well as able to use your own initiative
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school settings and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even if it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated SEN consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Great rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.