Primary School Teacher - Key Stage 2
Rate of Pay £100-£140 per Day
This Outstanding Primary School in South Birmingham is looking for a Key Stage 2 Class Teacher with a real affinity of the KS2 Curriculum to work as part of their committed teaching team. You will benefit from the support of a "Fabulous Head Teacher" who makes it their priority to ensure that the "Every Child Matter" is rolled out in their school.
You will be working with a variety of abilities so a patient and creative approach to inspired learning is essential. You will have a creative approach for every child and inspire them to try new things with confidence. You will be a PGCE QTS Qualified Primary Teacher with a wealth of Key Stage 2 experience gained in a mainstream school.
This position has come about due to maternity leave. This a great opportunity and time to join this school Cover for 5 days per week. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet out total commitment to our schools and the children they support
To become part of the Capita supply team at this lovely Primary School you will be: -
* A PGCE QTS Qualified Primary Teacher with mainstream school experience
* Able to demonstrate that you can fully engage the children
* A warm and fun teacher with a creative flair and passion for children
* Happy to ensure that marking is completed at the end of the day and the classroom is left tidy
* Able to provide support to children with some effect and work closely with their parents
* Able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
* Able to support the school learning policies and become an active member of the teaching team
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school setting and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even if it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from: -
* The support of a dedicated Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Wonderful facilities at school level
* Opportunity to join our training scheme as applicable
If you are interested in this opportunity then please email Alison Cline-Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call on 0121 616 3240.
Keep more of your hard earned pay by using Capita Education Resourcing's approved payroll partner. We guarantee to increase your take-home pay compared to PAYE by off-setting legitimate business expenses against your income. Details provided upon application.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.