PRIMARY TEACHERS REQUIRED IN THE ASHFORD AREA OF KENT
Capita Education is now looking for qualified KS1 and KS2 Teachers who are willing to work in the Ashford area of Kent. Are you looking for a chance to apply your knowledge and expertise within the Primary School sector of Education? If so, I would be very interested in talking to you.
With Capita Education, you will have the opportunity of working on a daily, weekly, long-term or permanent basis and will be paid weekly.
Successful applicants will need to posses the following skills:
- Exceptional literacy and numeracy skills
- Outstanding teaching skills
- Positive and creative approach to teaching
- Excellent classroom and behaviour management skills
- Highly organised with excellent preparation
- Excellent communication skills
By joining Capita Education we can offer you the following benefits:
- Excellent rates of pay (paid weekly) with the opportunity to work through a limited company to gain more from your daily rate.
- Wide choice of temporary and permanent positions
- Friendly, dedicated and specialist recruitment consultant to support you
- Recommend a friend scheme with £100 bonus*
Every successful application is subject to a valid CRB and police checks.
If you are a qualified Primary School Teacher, living in the Ashford area of Kent, then please contact Renee Mount 0n 01622 693545 or email email@example.com
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.