Capita Education Resourcing are currently looking for a excellent teachers to increase our teaching staff for supply work in Basildon, Chelmsford, Colchester, Harlow & Southend-on Sea.
We have a large number of primary schools across Essex that use Capita Education exclusively for their staffing needs. Whether you are available 1 day per week or full time we can cater for your working requirements.
We are looking for specialists in Early Years, Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2 to introduce into schools from September 2012. All levels of experience are welcome, we are able to help NQTs secure placements for their NQT year and also cater for retired teacher looking for part time hours.
Successful Primary Teachers must have:
* QTS & eligibility to work within the UK
* Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
* Extensive subject knowledge
* Think and plan strategically
* Commitment to learning and development of pupils
* Teach at a consistently good and outstanding level
* Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
* Experienced Primary Teachers and NQTs welcome
Benefits of working through Capita Education Resourcing:
* Primary Teachers paid up to main scale
* Continued professional development for primary teachers
* Work in local Primary Schools
* Weekly pay for Primary Teachers
* Refer a friend scheme (must have worked for 25 days) and receive £100.
As DfE Quality Mark holders, Capita Education requires all primary teachers to have a fully enhanced CRB check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
If you are driven, motivated and aim to enhance the educational experience of the children that you work with, please contact Andrew on 01245 255 482 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.