Primary Supply Teaching
- Job reference: RWHIL12
- Location: Hillingdon
- Salary: £115 - £135 per annum
- Job type: Permanent
- Sector: Primary School
- Date posted: 13/10/2011
Hammersmith Primary Team - 0800 731 6871
Supply teachers in Hillingdon!
Capita Education is rapidly expanding their client base and is looking for qualified Primary teachers to work in various Primary schools throughout Hillingdon.
We can offer you daily supply, short-term and long-term assignments.
Interest and applications are welcome from candidates that meet the following requirements:
* UK Qualified Teacher status (QTS)
* Recent teaching experience in a school or evidence of recent completion of initial teacher training in the UK
* Ability to form appropriate relationships and set boundaries with children quickly
* Have a commitment to good teaching practice and quality supply teaching
* Good understanding of safeguarding procedures and child protection methods and responsibilities
* Theory and practice of providing effectively for the individual needs of all children (e.g. classroom organisation and learning strategies)
In return we offer:
* Great rates of pay
* Tax-efficient methods allowing you to take home more of your hard earned cash
* An abundance of supply work at a variety of schools
* Long term assignments to start as soon as possible
* A dedicated consultant to find you the work you want, when you want it
At Capita Education, you will liaise with an experienced consultant who will listen, advise and guide if required, whilst dedicating their time to match vacancies to your needs.
If you meet all of the above requirements, please submit your CV and covering letter giving details of your requirements immediately.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will nor discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.