STONY DEAN SCHOOL
SALARY: MPS (Fringe) + SEN1 (£2001) + TLR (£2535)
COMMENCING: SEPTEMBER 2012
Capita Education is currently recruiting on behalf of the Stony Dean School based in Amersham (Bucks) for a PE Coordinator to start in September 2012.
Stony Dean School is a successful inclusive mixed special community school for students aged between 11-19, with language, speech and communication difficulties, including autism and moderate learning difficulties. The school has a sixth form provision and gained specialist status for communication and interaction in 2008. With outstanding features including the care, guidance and support provided for students.
With a dedicated and inspirational head teacher, applications are welcomed from primary and secondary mainstream teachers who are eager to extend their SEN experience will be supported by a comprehensive induction and training programme.
Knowledge, Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Hold QTS Teaching Qualification
- Outstanding subject knowledge
- Successful track record in teaching pupils across a wide ability range
- Ability to co-ordinate the PE curriculum, including entries for external accreditation at BTEC and Entry level
- Enthusiastic about encouraging all pupils to engage with sporting opportunities, in and outside school
- Willingness to co-ordinate expeditions for the Duke of Edinburgh Award would be an advantage and training would be available
The school are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check being undertaken before the position commences.
For more information please contact Tracy Wisdom our recruitment partner at Capita Education on 0800 731 8883 or e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.