Nursery Nurse Required
- Job reference: EY2
- Location: Bristol
- Job type: Temporary
- Sector: Nursery
- Date posted: 15/05/2012
Bristol Secondary Team - 0800 731 6872
A large private day nursery based in Bristol is looking for qualified Nursery Nurses to work for 3 days a week from the end of May until the end of July 2012. The nursery is looking for experienced assistants to help in the setting to meet the needs of young children's physical, emotional, educational and cultural needs and to promote the development of individual children. We are looking for candidates with a sound knowledge of the EYFS and the importance of encouraging child-centred play using a variety of different methods. This is a rewarding position working with a number of experienced and knowledgeable EY staff and within a lovely setting!
This is a great opportunity to join this nursery and become part of its' exceptional team on a part time basis, three days a week for 8 weeks. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet out total commitment to our schools and the lovely children they support
To become part of the Capita supply team at this lovely Nursery you will be:-
* A Level 3 Qualified Nursery Nurse
* A fun and engaging individual who has an upbeat attitude towards the role
* Flexible about hours
* Able to support the nurseries policies and become an active member of the team
* Passionate about working with young children
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school setting and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated EY consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at nursery level
* Great rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.