- Job reference: NN 21/3
- Location: Cardiff
- Salary: negotiable
- Job type: Contract
- Sector: Nursery
- Date posted: 21/03/2012
Cardiff NN-SS Team - 0800 731 6873
A large Day Care Centre in Cardiff is looking for Nursery Nurses to join their team on a supply basis. The centre caters for children between the ages of two and five, and offers them a safe and caring environment where they can learn and play. You will be responsible for ensuring that the children in your care enjoy their time at the centre, and so you will offer them support in a creative and energetic way. You may occasionally be responsible for working on a one-to-one basis with children who have additional learning needs and so you must have a patient and caring nature.
To become part of the Capita Supply Team at this Day Care Centre, you will be:
* Able to demonstrate that you have worked with young children in a professional setting previously
* An enthusiastic and energetic individual
* Happy to gain experience of working with children who need extra support
* Able to work well as part of a team, as well as use your own initiative
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated Nursery Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Great rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Opportunity to join our Team Teach training scheme
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.