NQT/QTS PE Teacher
- Job reference: PEBRI
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: £95 - £120 per day
- Job type: Temporary
- Sector: Secondary School
- Date posted: 15/05/2012
Bristol Secondary Team - 0800 731 6872
This large Outstanding Secondary School in Central Bristol is looking for an NQT/ QTS PE Teacher for 3 days a week from the end of May until the end of July 2012 to cover a period of planned absence. The ideal candidate will have a natural ability to encourage and inspire children within this wonderful school whereby every teacher is recognised and supported accordingly. The department are lively and friendly with a positive outlook to behaviour management and lead by an inspirational and experienced Head Teacher. The school is very well resourced and is committed to providing exceptional options for pupils including committed teams in Hockey, Rugby and Netball.
Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support
To become part of the Capita supply team at this local Secondary School you will be:-
* A NQT or QTS PE Teacher with a real drive for your subject
* Able to demonstrate fantastic behaviour management techniques and a natural ability to engage and motivate pupils of mixed abilities within your subject
* A creative and friendly Teacher with an ability to work within an established team of professionals.
* A flexible and adaptable teacher, able to deliver PE at all levels and happy to teach both Boys and Girls subjects
* A great role model with a real sense of responsibility for the outcomes for the children
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
* The support of a dedicated "Secondary Consultant"
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme (Key Portfolio)
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Wonderful facilities at school level
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.