NQT or QTS Mathematics Teacher - Secondary School
£75-95 - Day to Day with a view of Long Term Supply
This large Cardiff based Secondary School is currently looking for an NQT or QTS Mathematics Teacher to work firstly on a supply basis with a view to become longer term. The school is a mixed comprehensive school who aim to offer every student an excellent education journey, it boasts excellent facilities and this matched with high expectations has made this a very popular and high achieving school to work in. The Mathematics Department are very experienced and are looking for a positive, motivated and hard working individual to join this successful department and help push attainment levels forward. This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of the fantastic work being done at this well established school.
Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support. To become part of the Capita supply team at this local Secondary School the standard of teaching across all key stages. You will be:-
* An NQT or QTS Mathematics Teacher with a real passion for your subject
* A great practitioner, dependable, outgoing and have an adaptable approach to work.
* An excellent role model who thrives on challenge and who has the ability to create order and deal with challenging situations in a calm and communicative way
* A natural conversationalist who can deliver the national curriculum whilst bringing an element of fun into the classroom in an inspiring way
* Able to demonstrate the ability to make Maths enjoyable and encourage the best results
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
* The support of a dedicated "Secondary Consultant"
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme (key Portfolio)
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Wonderful facilities at school level
APPLY TODAY BY SENDING YOUR CV TO email@example.com
Or Call 02920 660290
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.