We are currently searching for a teacher of ICT either NQT or QTS for a SECONDARY ACADEMY in WATFORD. Capita are working closely with this school and are looking for the best and most passionate ICT teachers out there. The position is full time but for the right candidate the school are willing to adjust the time table to make it 3 -4 days per week. The school has been awarded "outstanding" in recent OFSTED. The Head teacher has a focused and forward thinking approach to achieving results.
This is a great opportunity to join this school and become part of its' exceptional team initially on a day to day basis with a view to enjoying a long-term opportunity. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet out total commitment to our schools and the children they support
To become part of the Capita supply team at this lovely Secondary School you will be:-
· Able to teach the ICT the curriculum across the ability ranges at Key stage 3 & 4
· Experienced in suing interactive white boards and have a sound understanding of AFL. (Assessment for Learning)
· Able to work as part of a team
· Able plan and demonstrate differentiation with lesson plans.
· Expected to show examples of how you have tracked student progress, through well planned, formative approaches.
Applicants with a range of prior experience, including NQTs, are welcome to apply.
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school setting and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
· The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
· Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
· Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
· Excellent opportunities for CPD
· Wonderful facilities at school level (delete change as applicable)
· Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme as applicable
We are also able to provide you with an excellent payroll service which enables you to maximise your earning potential.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
CER is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
For further details about this role please contact Stephen Emery in our Local office on 0800 316 2385 / 01375 301520 or send your CV to email@example.com
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.