NQT or QTS Science Teacher
Key Stage 3-4 Physics & Chemistry
Birmingham Secondary School
Maternity Post to Start April 2013
Daily Rate £110 -150
Capita Education Resourcing requires an enthusiastic QTS or NQT Teacher of Science for a supply teaching maternity post in a Birmingham Secondary School. The school requires a Teacher who is passionate about teaching Science and able to teach up to key stage 4. The school also requires Teachers who have the ability to work on their own initiative and have strong classroom management skills.
Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet out total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To become part of the Capita supply team at this local Secondary School you will be: -
* Secondary school teaching qualification with a specialism in Science
* Ability to engage and inspire students
* Experience of tracking pupil progress
* Delivering KS3&4 Science
* The flexibility to get involved with extra curricular activities
* Commitment to the school and its students
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school setting and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from: -
* The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Wonderful facilities at school level
We are also able to provide you with an excellent payroll service which enables you to maximise your earning potential.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
CER is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
For further details about this role please contact Claire Warburton on 01216163240 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.