We require a qualified teacher (NQT or QTS) to teach GCSE General Science for a maternity leave from September 2012. The Science Faculty achieves excellent results at all levels. There is a very strong team of teachers with a supportive atmosphere for work. The successful candidate will teach in a refurbished laboratory with projector and broadband connection. Students are well-motivated and there is good support from parents. Science is an extremely popular A Level subject and this would be an ideal opportunity for an experienced colleague to join our team.
The school is based in Hemel and is a popular, over-subscribed school aiming for the very best in teaching and learning. Ofsted in March 2011 described the school as a good school where students' achievement is outstanding
This is a great opportunity to join this school and become part of its' exceptional team initially on a day to day basis with a view to enjoying a long-term opportunity. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet out total commitment to our schools and the children they support
To become part of the Capita supply team at this lovely Secondary School you will be:-
· someone who has a proven track record in achieving great results
· a qualified Science teacher with experience of the UK curriculum
· able to use white interactive boards and a sound understanding of AFL. (Assessment for Learning)
· committed to the values and ethos of the school
· dependable and have sound organisational skills
Applicants with a range of prior experience, including NQTs, are welcome to apply.
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school setting and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
· The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
· Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
· Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
· Excellent opportunities for CPD
· Wonderful facilities at school level (delete change as applicable)
· Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme as applicable
We are also able to provide you with an excellent payroll service which enables you to maximise your earning potential.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
CER is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding teaching role please contact Stephen Emery at Capita Education Resourcing on 01582 733844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.