NQT or QTS Music Teacher - Secondary School
Long term - Commencing September
This Cardiff based Secondary school benefits from a determined and inspirational head teacher who is continuously driving standards of attainment up and ensuring each child maximises their own abilities. This school is looking for an NQT or QTS Music specialist to work on a supply basis initially with the view to go on longer term. The Music Department has a magnificent reputation within the school consistently achieving excellent results and enabling them each pupil's enjoyment and love of the subject. The successful candidate will be supported by a committed and encouraging team who encourage their students to have fun whilst learning. The school a looking for a teacher to join this successful department and be part of a school that is moving forward to positive outcomes.
Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support. To become part of the Capita supply team at this local Secondary School you will be:-
* An NQT or QTS Music Teacher with a real passion for your subject
* A great role model who enjoys a challenge and who can attain great results
* Strong classroom management skills with the ability to create order and deal with challenging situations in a calm and composed way
* A natural communicator who can deliver the national curriculum whilst bringing an element of fun into the classroom in an inspiring way
* A great practitioner who is confident, reliable and adaptable in their approach
* Welcome to plan, organise and undertake extra-curricular activities
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
* The support of a dedicated "Secondary Consultant"
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme (key Portfolio)
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Wonderful facilities at school level
Please call 02920 660290 and ask for Rhos Evans or email email@example.com
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.