We are currently searching for a Maths specialist NQT or QTS for a an ACADEMY in WATFORD. Capita are working closely with this school and are looking for a passionate and committed Maths teacher.. The school has been awarded "outstanding" in recent OFSTED and the MATHS department is one of the top performing departments within the school. The Head teacher has a focused and forward thinking approach to achieving results.
This is a great opportunity to join this school and become part of its' exceptional team initially on a day to day basis with a view to enjoying a long-term opportunity. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet out total commitment to our schools and the children they support
To become part of the Capita supply team at this lovely Secondary School you will be:-
· able to teach the Maths the curriculum across the ability ranges at Key stage 3,4 and 5
· Able to use white interactive boards and a sound understanding of AFL. (Assessment for Learning)
· an outstanding classroom practitioner
· able to work as part of a team
· The ability to plan and demonstrate differentiation with lesson plans.
· A real drive and passion for teaching and a sound background in Maths.
· committed to ensuring outstanding student progress, especially through well planned, formative approaches.
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school setting and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
· The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
· Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
· Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
· Excellent opportunities for CPD
· Wonderful facilities at school level
· Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme as applicable
We are also able to provide you with an excellent payroll service which enables you to maximise your earning potential.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
CER is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding teaching role please contact Stephen Emery at Capita Education Resourcing on 01582 733844 or email email@example.com
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.