Capita Education Resourcing are looking for an enthusiastic and inspiring MATHS teacher (NQT or QTS) who has a real passion for their subject. The school is based in North East Bedfordshire near the Cambridgeshire border. The position offers an exciting opportunity to enhance an already highly successful and motivated team. The successful candidate will be required to teach Maths across Key Stages 3 to 5.
This is a great opportunity to join this school and become part of its' exceptional team initially on a day to day basis with a view to enjoying a long-term opportunity. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support
To become part of the Capita supply team at this lovely Secondary School you will be:-
· an inspirational classroom practitioner;
· a commitment to outstanding student progress, especially through well planned, formative approaches.
· able to work as part of a team
· enthusiastic and have boundless energy
Applicants with a range of prior experience, including NQTs, are welcome to apply.
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school settings and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
· The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
· Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
· Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
· Excellent opportunities for CPD
· Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme
We are also able to provide you with an excellent payroll service which enables you to maximise your earning potential.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
CER is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding teaching role please contact Stephen Emery at Capita Education Resourcing on 01582 733844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.