NQT or QTS Geography Teacher - Secondary School
Rhondda Cynon Taff
£85-95 - Day to Day with a view of Long Term Supply
A large Rhondda Cynon Taff based Secondary School are currently seeking an NQT or QTS Geography specialist to work on a supply basis with the view to go long term. The school benefits from exceptionally supportive staff along with a visionary and innovative Head Teacher. The Geography department create a positive working environment in which the children flourish and develop a love of the subject where the excellent departmental facilities are a clear initiative and encouragement. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an up and coming school who are dedicated to improving
Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support. To become part of the Capita supply team at this local Secondary School the standard of teaching across all key stages. You will be:-
* An NQT or QTS Geography Teacher with a real passion for your subject
* An excellent role model who thrives on challenge and who has the ability to create order and deal with challenging situations in a calm and communicative way
* A natural communicator who can deliver the national curriculum whilst bringing an element of fun into the classroom in an inspiring way
* A great practitioner, reliable, outgoing and have an adaptable approach to work.
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
* The support of a dedicated "Secondary Consultant"
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme (key Portfolio)
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Wonderful facilities at school level
APPLY TODAY BY SENDING YOUR CV TO email@example.com
Or Call 02920 660290
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.